Monday, November 17, 2008

Welcome To my blog Everyone...: )

Hello everyone!!! I'm Angelica J. Rogel and welcome to my Blog... I'm a college student of one of the famous school in Roxas City, and my course is BS Computer Science. This blog will discuss a lot of things Education, People around you, Friendship, Life and of course Fillipino Dishes. I have this topic about Binulad kag Dayok...
Well, let me tell you what kind of a person I am...
I'm the kind of person who doesn't judge other people without knowing them, because judging other people w/o knowing them is a God sin, I'm not a Religious person, I don't even go to church every Sunday. But it doesn't mean I don't believe in Him, because I believe that wherever we may go He will be there to guide us in everything that we do. I'm also a "friendly person" but I admit that I'm very choosy when it comes to friends, because we all know that we can’t please everyone. You see having a group of friends is a fun thing; you could drag them everywhere, hang out everywhere, and you could laugh out loud together. This kind of friendship is sometimes what you call “barkada”, but this kind of friendship is sometimes given a bad impression especially in the eye of parents or guardian. Well it’s not a bad thing that you have a barkada or a group of friends as long as you know the limitation, and you must also know the people that you hanging out with.

No comments: